Secondary Containment Systems
Dura Life Dynamic Loading
Secondary Containment System
Dynamic Loading Containment Systems are designed and manufactured with additional safety factors to withstand higher loads.
The strongest containment system on the market today without a single reported failure in the entire history of the brand.
Z-posts are set in concrete with a patented connection, which allows system movement due to frost heave.
Designed by professional engineers that utilize state-of-the-art Finite Element Analysis tools to scrutinize every component in order to maximize durability and increase strength.
Dura Life Ground Guard
Zero Ground Disturbance Containment Systems
Ground Guard Systems require zero ground penetration and are a perfect alternative for areas where underground systems are not an option.
These containment systems require ZERO ground penetration and/or disturbance eliminating timely site identification that is typically needed when installing systems requiring post holes set in concrete.
Ground Guard Systems take the risk of puncturing existing pipelines away by removing the threat of digging underground.
Exclusively for above ground installations, Ground Guard is the toughest, all-steel system available
Dura Life 14 Gauge Containment System
The 14 Gauge Containment System is designed and manufactured to be weather resistant, durable & cost effective.
- The flat panel design offers outstanding performance and superior eye appeal over conventional corrugated containment.
- Longer panel length allows for a more efficient installation with less overall hardware and labor.
- Quickly becoming the most widely used containment system in many basins across the US.
Rectangular Post System
- No holes in sheets – everything drill screwed.
- 5/8” hardware for sheet splices and drill screws for post attachment.
Zero Ground Disturbance System
- Zero ground penetration and are a perfect alternative for areas where underground systems are not an option.
- 18” / 25” / 30” / 42”